Download Titan Talk - April 23rd, 2017
- Staff Directory
- For Students
- For Parents
- For Staff
The Gunn World Language Dept will offer its placement tests for the 17-18 school year on Monday May 15th at 3:00 pm or Thursday May 18th at 3:00 pm in G-5, the World Language lab. Although we will accommodate walk-ins, we would prefer that students sign up in advance. Please email Krissy Ludemann to sign up at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets available at gunntheater.org
THIS YEAR ONLY ALL performances at Palo Alto High School PAC, 50 Embarcadero Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94301. Opening Night Gala: 4/19/17, 6 pm. Evenings: 4/20-4/22/17, 7:30 pm. Matinees: 4/21-4/22/17, 2 pm.
You may nominate a Gunn teacher for this award by filling out the nomination form.
Any student, parent, or staff member may nominate a teacher for this award. Please comment fully in those areas where your immediate knowledge can assist the School Site Council in fully appreciating the candidate. The individual must:
- be a classroom teacher at Gunn
- have completed at least five years of service at Gunn
- be nominated by a Gunn student, parent or staff member
- not be a previous winner
Teacher excellence is reflected in :
- professional knowledge of discipline and expertise in classroom teaching
- commitment to and effectiveness with students
- respected leadership among colleagues
- contribution to school community
- ability to work as a team member
- someone "who responds to individual needs," is able to "take whomever s/he gets and make them shine"
Thanks for joining in appreciating Gunn’s wonderful teachers!
Please refer to the Special Education section of the 2017-2018 Gunn Course Catalog